All text and images are for guidance only and content or format of the services may be changed without notice. All information is accurate at the time of submission and subject to Great American Days, Inc.
All sales are subject to Great American Days, Inc. Purchasers Terms and Conditions
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Welcome to Great American Days. Great American Days provides its service to you, subject to the following Terms of Service ("TOS"), which may be updated by us from time to time without notice to you. You can review the most current version of the TOS at any time at: http://www.greatamericandays.com/ . In addition, when using particular Great American Days services, you and Great American Days shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services which may be posted from time to time. All such guidelines or rules are hereby incorporated by reference into the TOS. Great American Days may also offer other services that are governed by different Terms of Service.
2. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
Great American Days currently provides users with access to a collection of resources, including, various communications tools, shopping services, personalized content and branded content through its network of properties (the "Service"). You also understand and agree that the Service may include advertisements and that these advertisements are necessary for Great American Days to provide the Service. You also understand and agree that the service may include certain communications from Great American Days, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the Great American Days Newsletter, and that these communications are considered part of Great American Days membership and you will not be able to opt out of receiving them. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new Great American Days properties,
shall be subject to the TOS. You understand and agree that the Service is provided "AS-IS" and that Great American Days assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings. You are responsible for obtaining access to the Service and that access may involve third party fees (such as Internet service provider or airtime charges). You are responsible for those fees, including those fees associated with the display or delivery of advertisements. In addition, you must provide and are responsible for all equipment necessary to access the Service.
3. YOUR REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS
In consideration of your use of the Service, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction. You also agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service's registration form (such information being the "Registration Data") and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Great American Days has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Great American Days has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof).
5. MEMBER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD AND SECURITY
You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Service's registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Great American Days of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Great American Days cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section 5.
6. MEMBER CONDUCT
You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will Great American Days be liable in any way for any content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service.
You agree to not use the Service to:
- email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- harm minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Great American Days official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Service;
- interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
You acknowledge that Great American Days may not pre-screen content, but that Great American Days and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or move any content that is available via the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, Great American Days and its designees shall have the right to remove any content that violates the TOS or is otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any content created by Great American Days or submitted to Great American Days.
You acknowledge, consent and agree that Great American Days may access, preserve, and disclose your information if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce the TOS; (c) respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third-parties; (d) respond to your requests for customer service; or (e) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Great American Days, its users and the public.
You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your information, may involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
You understand that the Service and software embodied within the Service may include security components that permit digital materials to be protected, and use of these materials is subject to usage rules set by Great American Days and/or content providers who provide content to the Service. You may not attempt to override or circumvent any of the usage rules embedded into the Service. Any unauthorized reproduction, publication, further distribution or public exhibition of the materials provided on the Service, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.
7. SPECIAL ADMONITIONS FOR INTERNATIONAL USE
Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside.
You agree to indemnify and hold Great American Days, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out your use of the Service, your connection to the Service, your violation of the TOS, or your violation of any rights of another.
9. NO RESALE OF SERVICE
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service (including your Great American Days I.D.), use of the Service, or access to the Service.
10. MODIFICATIONS TO SERVICE
Great American Days reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Great American Days shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
You agree that Great American Days may, under certain circumstances and without prior notice, immediately terminate your Great American Days account and access to the Service. Cause for such termination shall include, but not be limited to, (a) breaches or violations of the TOS or other incorporated agreements or guidelines, (b) requests by law enforcement or other government agencies, (c) a request by you (self-initiated deletions), (d) discontinuance or material modification to the Service (or any part thereof), (e) unexpected technical or security issues or problems, and (f) extended periods of inactivity. Termination of your Great American Days account includes (a) removal of access to all offerings within the Service (b) deletion of your password and all related information associated with your account (or any part thereof), and (c) barring further use of the Service. Further,
you agree that all terminations for cause shall be made in Great American Days' sole discretion and that Great American Days shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your account or access to the Service.
12. DEALINGS WITH VENDORS OR ADVERTISERS
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, vendors or advertisers found on or through the Service, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such vendor or advertiser. You agree that Great American Days shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Service.
The Service may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because Great American Days has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Great American Days is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that Great American Days shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
14. GREAT AMERICAN DAYS'S PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
You acknowledge and agree that the Service and any necessary software used in connection with the Service ("Software") contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. You further acknowledge and agree that content contained in sponsor advertisements or information presented to you through the Service or advertisers is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by Great American Days or advertisers, you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Service or the Software, in whole or in part.
Great American Days grants you a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive right and license to use the object code of its Software on a single computer; provided that you do not (and do not allow any third party to) copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in the Software. You agree not to modify the Software in any manner or form, or to use modified versions of the Software, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the Service. You agree not to access the Service by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Great American Days for use in accessing the Service.
15. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
- YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. GREAT AMERICAN DAYS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- GREAT AMERICAN DAYS MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (V) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
- ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
- NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM GREAT AMERICAN DAYS OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TOS.
- A SMALL PERCENTAGE OF USERS MAY EXPERIENCE EPILEPTIC SEIZURES WHEN EXPOSED TO CERTAIN LIGHT PATTERNS OR BACKGROUNDS ON A COMPUTER SCREEN OR WHILE USING THE SERVICE. CERTAIN CONDITIONS MAY INDUCE PREVIOUSLY UNDETECTED EPILEPTIC SYMPTOMS EVEN IN USERS WHO HAVE NO HISTORY OF PRIOR SEIZURES OR EPILEPSY. IF YOU, OR ANYONE IN YOUR FAMILY, HAVE AN EPILEPTIC CONDITION, CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN PRIOR TO USING THE SERVICE. IMMEDIATELY DISCONTINUE USE OF THE SERVICE AND CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS WHILE USING THE SERVICE -- DIZZINESS, ALTERED VISION, EYE OR MUSCLE TWITCHES, LOSS OF AWARENESS, DISORIENTATION, ANY INVOLUNTARY MOVEMENT, OR CONVULSIONS.
16. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT GREAT AMERICAN DAYS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF GREAT AMERICAN DAYS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (i) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE; (ii) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE; (iii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (iv) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE; OR (v) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE.
17. EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF SECTIONS 15 AND 16 MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
18. NO THIRD PARTY BENEFICIARIES
You agree that, except as otherwise expressly provided in this TOS, there shall be no third party beneficiaries to this Agreement.
Great American Days may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to the TOS, by either email, regular mail, or postings on the Service.
20. TRADEMARK INFORMATION
The Great American Days Inc, Great American Days logo, GREAT AMERICAN DAYS trademarks and service marks and other Great American Days logos and product and service names are trademarks of Great American Days Inc. (the "Great American Days Marks"). Without Great American Days' prior permission, you agree not to display or use in any manner, the Great American Days Marks.
22. NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT
Great American Days respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Great American Days may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may be repeat infringers. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide Great American Days' Copyright Agent the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
Great American Days' Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:
The Copyright Agent c/o Great American Days Inc.
3355 Lenox Road Atlanta GA 30326
By phone: (404) 504-7000
By fax: (404) 504-7004
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
23. GENERAL INFORMATION
Entire Agreement. The TOS constitute the entire agreement between you and Great American Days and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and Great American Days. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use or purchase certain other Great American Days services, affiliate services, third-party content or third-party software.
Choice of Law and Forum. The TOS and the relationship between you and Great American Days shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and Great American Days agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the city, county and State of New York.
Waiver and Severability of Terms. The failure of Great American Days to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the TOS shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the TOS is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the TOS remain in full force and effect.
No Right of Survivorship and Non-Transferability. You agree that your Great American Days account is non-transferable and any rights to your Great American Days I.D. or contents within your account terminate upon your death. Upon receipt of a copy of a death certificate, your account may be terminated and all contents therein permanently deleted.
Statute of Limitations. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Service or the TOS must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
The section titles in the TOS are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
Please report any violations of the TOS to our Customer Services Group at
Customer Services- Violations
Great American Days Inc.
3355 Lenox Road Atlanta GA 30326
By phone: (404) 504-7000
By fax: (404) 504-7004
- This policy covers how Great American Days treats personal information that Great American Days collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Great American Days products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Great American Days does not own or control or to people that Great American Days does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- Great American Days collects personal information when you register with Great American Days, when you use www.GreatAmericanDays.com, when you visit Great American Days pages or the pages of certain Great American Days partners, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. Great American Days may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, zip code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. For some products and services we may also ask for your address. Once you register with Great American Days and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Great American Days collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of services that we offer.
- Great American Days automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, Great American Days cookie information, and the page you request.
- Great American Days uses information for the following general purposes: fulfil your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
- Further information on IP addresses and cookies can be found at the end of this document.
- Great American Days will not contact children under age 13 about special offers or for marketing purposes without a parent's permission.
- If Great American Days’ becomes aware that a person submitting personal information to us through any part of our website is a child, we will delete the information as soon as we discover it and not use it for any purpose, nor disclose it to any third parties.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Great American Days does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Great American Days under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Great American Days communicate with you about offers from Great American Days and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We have a parent's permission to share the information if the user is a child under age 13. Parents have the option of allowing Great American Days to collect and use their child's information without consenting to Great American Days sharing of this information with people and companies who may use this information for their own purposes;
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- Great American Days displays targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria - for example, women ages 18-24 from a particular geographic area.
- Great American Days does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
- Great American Days advertisers include financial service providers (such as banks, insurance agents, stock brokers and mortgage lenders) and non-financial companies (such as stores, airlines, and software companies).
- Great American Days may set and access Great American Days cookies on your computer.
- Great American Days lets other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to Great American Days' cookies.
- Great American Days uses web beacons to access Great American Days cookies inside and outside our network of web sites and in connection with Great American Days products and services.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information
- You can edit your Great American Days Account Information at any time.
- New categories of marketing communications may be added to the Marketing Preferences page from time to time. Users who visit this page can opt out of receiving future marketing communications from these new categories or they can unsubscribe by following instructions contained in the messages they receive.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the Great American Days service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the Great American Days Newsletter, that are considered part of your Great American Days account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
- You can delete your Great American Days account by contacting our customer services team at:
Customer Services- Account Deletion
Great American Days Inc
3355 Lenox Road Atlanta GA 30326
By phone: (404) 504-7000
By fax: (404) 504-7004
- If you ask Great American Days to delete your Great American Days account, in most cases your account will be deactivated and then deleted from our user registration database in approximately 90 days. This delay is necessary to discourage users from engaging in fraudulent activity.
- Please note that any information that we have copied may remain in back-up storage for some period of time after your deletion request. This may be the case even though no information about your account remains in our active user databases.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- Great American Days takes your security seriously and takes reasonable steps to protect your information. No data transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. The following is a summary of the measures Great American Days takes to protect your information and descriptions of ways we implement these measures
· Security Steps We Have Taken
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL)
Great American Days uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption when transmitting certain kinds of information, such as payment information. An icon resembling a padlock is displayed on the bottom of most browsers window during SSL transactions that involve credit cards and other forms of payment. Any time Great American Days asks you for a credit card number on Great American Days for payment or for verification purposes, it will be SSL encrypted. The information you provide will be stored securely on our servers. Once you choose to store or enter your credit card number on Great American Days, it will not be displayed back to you in its entirety when you retrieve or edit it in the future. Instead of the entire number, you will only see asterisks and either the first four digits or the last four digits of your number.
- Secure Storage
Great American Days maintains reasonable physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- Vendors and Partners
Great American Days works with vendors and partners to protect the security and privacy of user information.
- Employee and Contractor Access to Information
Great American Days limits access to personal information about you to those employees who we reasonably believe need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- Education and Training for Employees
Great American Days has implemented a company-wide education and training program about security that is required of every Great American Days employee.
- Great American Days may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Great American Days account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions
· If you have questions or suggestions, you can contact us at:
Great American Days Inc.
3355 Lenox Road Atlanta GA 30326
When your web browser or email application requests a web page or email from another computer on the Internet, it automatically gives that computer the address where it should send the information. This is called your computer's "IP address." (IP stands for "Internet protocol.") For most users accessing the Internet from a dial-up Internet service provider (ISP), the IP address will be different every time you log on.
Information Collection and Use Practices
- Great American Days receives IP addresses from all users because this information is automatically reported by your browser each time you view a web page.
- Your IP address is also stored in our user registration databases when you register with Great American Days.
- IP addresses may be used for various purposes, including to:
- Diagnose service or technology problems reported by our users or engineers that are associated with the IP addresses controlled by a specific web company or ISP.
- Send the most appropriate advertising based on geographic area or information derived from your IP address. Many IP addresses are commonly associated with Internet service providers, universities, or major corporations in specific regions or localities. Aggregate information derived from IP addresses may also be reported to advertisers.
- Estimate the total number of users visiting Great American Days from specific countries or regions of the world.
- Help determine which users have access privileges to certain content that we host.
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive.
Each web site can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser's preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a web site to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites.
Choices about Cookies
- You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set. (Each browser is different, so check the "Help" menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.)
- If you reject all cookies, you will not be able to use Great American Days products or services that require you to "sign in" and you may not be able to take full advantage of all offerings. However, many Great American Days products and services do not require that you accept cookies.
Great American Days' Practices Regarding Cookies
Great American Days uses its own cookies for a number of purposes, including to:
- Access your information when you "sign in," so that we can provide you with customized content.
- Display the most appropriate advertising banners, based on your interests and activity on Great American Days.
- Estimate and report our total audience size and traffic.
- Conduct research to improve Great American Days' content and services.
- Require you to re-enter your Great American Days password after a certain period of time has elapsed to protect you against others accidentally accessing your account contents.
Other Companies' Cookies on Great American Days
Terms and Conditions
- Please note that Great American Days allows other companies that are presenting advertisements or researching users' response to advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer.